AYSO 1159 Hotline
Field status and updates - (865) 980-7789
09/01/14 10:36 pm
Saturday, October 4th from 6PM – 8PM*
- Sell tickets to your friends and family. The tickets are $5 each and we will also be having a drawing for a $50 gift certificate for those who do not wish to attend the dinner. For the teams we are offering a pizza party for the team which sells the most tickets. Please have the Team Parent collect all of the tickets and money by Friday 9/26 and I will come pick them up at the fields on Saturday 9/27. We will be selling tickets at the door.
- We are asking each team to create a theme basket to be auctioned off, ideas for the baskets are, chocolate, UT, soccer, gardening, games, teen or children books, popcorn, movie, snacks, baby, barbeque, first aid kid, office supplies, best soccer coach, referee , sports and the ideas go on from there.
- Come and help the night of the dinner. We will need assistance from 5PM – 9PM. We are asking teams to sign up for two hour shifts, we will have 5-7, 6-8 and 7-9.
08/17/14 11:09 pm
**PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION**
Your child's coach will contact you this week to let you know the location, days, and times for practices. (Ages 5 & up)SATURDAY GAMES: The first game of the Fall 2014 season will be September 6th for ages 5 and up. You will receive your child's game schedule as soon as it becomes available. Your coach will provide this to you. MUNCHKINS: The munchkin division (ages 4) will not be contacted. Please arrive at Maryville College (college map) on September 8th, 2014 at 5:45pm for the munchkin jamboree. Please consider becoming a coach! We need lots of coaches for our youngest division. AYSO is an "ALL-VOLUNTEER" organization. We all devote countless amounts of time and energy for the kids. If interested, please email us through our "Contact Us" link. VIP: The VIP division begins August 29th at 6:00pm at Chilhowee View Community Center (CVCC). Please contact Ashley Jones, Region 1159 VIP Coordinator at (865)386-1154 with any question or concerns. NOTE: If you have not heard from a coach by August 23rd, please email us through our "Contact Us" link. If you inquire before August 23rd regarding no contact from AYSO coaches, please be aware that your email will not receive a response*. PLEASE only inquire AFTER August 23rd. *This only applies to players ages 5 and up, as the 4 year old munchkins will NOT be contacted by AYSO coaches prior to September 8th. Only a reminder email will be sent.
05/23/14 11:31 pm
Fall Registration Events
- July 26, 2014: Foothills Mall 10:00am - 2:00pm
- August 2, 2014: Foothills Mall 10:00am - 2:00pm
- August 9, 2014: Dick's Sporting Goods in Alcoa 10:00am - 2:00pm
Save time! Register and pay online at eAYSO before the in-person registration event
Online registration is OPEN at eAYSO for Region 1159Note: If you register your child online, the player will not be registered to play until their $50.00 registration fee has been paid. If you do not pay the registration fee online after completion of the application, your child will not be placed on a team. Equipment: Your child must wear shin guards for all practices and games. Jerseys are required for each game. Cleats, soccer socks, soccer ball, shorts, etc. are strongly encouraged. You can purchase these items (except jerseys) at any sports equipment retailer. Jerseys: Jerseys will be available for purchase for $25.00/set at the event locations listed above. The jersey set (one orange and one green) is not included in the $50.00 registration fee. Each player (excluding U5/Munchkin players) must have their own set of jerseys for games. (This is a one time purchase until your child out grows their jersey.) Registration Fee: The registration fee is $50.00 for the season. If you have more than one child playing, we offer a sibling discount. Ex: The first player's registration fee is $50, 2nd player's registration fee is an addition $40.00 = $90.00 for 2 children to play (this does not include jersey fees) Registration FAQ's: When will I hear from someone at AYSO after registering my child? Your child's coach will contact you either by phone or email the weekend before the first practice to let you know when and where the team will be practicing. If you have not paid for your child's registration fee by August 11, 2014, your child will not be placed on a team. (For your convenience, you can pay online after registering your child.) If you have not heard from anyone* by August 18, 2014, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (*U5/Munchkin players will not be contacted prior to the August 25th Jamboree.) When do practices begin for the fall season? Practices start the week beginning on August 18th, 2014. When do the games begin? September 6, 2014 is the first game of the Fall 2014 Season. How can I become a coach or referee? If you or someone you know is interested in coaching your child (and building life-long memories!) or refereeing, please register to become a volunteer in Region 1159 here. We provide all training needed. When does the U5/Munchkin Division start? The U5/Munchkin Division begins on August 25, 2014 at Maryville College with our U5/Munchkin Jamboree Kick-Off beginning at 6:00pm. This is a fun meet and greet for both the players and parents! The players will also receive their t-shirt jersey at the jamboree. The parents will receive an informational flyer regarding the layout of practices/games, coaches, expectations, etc for the season. For more information, please visit our "Programs & Camps" tab. When does the VIP Program start? The VIP (Very Important Player) division will meet on August 29th, 2014 at Chilhowee View Community Center around 6:00pm. For more information regarding this program, please see our "Programs & Camps" tab.
04/25/14 10:26 pmSoccer Camps for Summer 2014
04/13/14 11:07 pmAYSO Area 5B Games April 25-27, 2014 (rain date May 30-June 1, 2014) Additional information is located on the Area 5B website #SoccerFEST14 Please preregister your child online before May 2, 2014. Additional information is located under the #SoccerFEST14 tab.
03/19/14 2:51 pm
AYSO Spring 2014 Picture Dates
- Saturday, April 5th: Individual and Team Photos begin at 8:00am at Maryville College for U6 - U19 divisions
- Friday, April 11th: VIP Individual and Team Photo at CVCC beginning at 6:00pm (VIP division only)
- Saturday, April 12th: Individual and Team Photos begin at 8:00am at Maryville College for U6 - U19 divisions
- Monday, April 14th: U5/Munchkin Individual and Team Photos at Maryville College beginning at 5:45pm
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
03/14/14 12:10 am
All game schedules are posted on our site under the "Game Schedules" tab
*If you have NOT paid your registration fees for this season, your child may not be able to participate!*Please contact our registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you still need to pay for the Spring 2014 season. Jerseys will be sold on March 14, 2014 at Maryville College from 5:00-7:00pm. This is the LAST sale before the games begin! Your child* MUST have their jersey before their game (U5/Munchkin division does not need to purchase jerseys).
Questions? Contact AYSO Region 1159 at: (865) 970-7789
01/17/14 5:34 pm
- Go to www.eAYSO.org
- Log into eAYSO using your Login E-mail and password.
- Once you've logged in, on the home page under Players who already applied; click on "Signup for other programs".
- Choose your appropriate program for EACH player/child. (Note: only choose VIP Spring 2014 if you played VIP in Fall 2013)
- You will be asked to confirm your selection.
- Final Step to complete registration - Payment: You have the option of visiting either of our in-person registration events to make your payment (we accept cash, checks and debit/credit cards). The dates for the events are January 25th from 10-2PM at Dick's Sporting Good's in Alcoa and February 1st from 10-2PM at Foothills Mall center court. The payment is $50 per player, discount for additional players, etc. *We will accepting order forms for our NEW AYSO Region 1159 shirts at these events! (see additional information on recent posts "AYSO 1159 Shirts")
P.O. Box 4206
Maryville, TN 37802
Jerseys: You do not need to purchase another orange and green jersey set for this season. If you need to purchase a jersey set, or any additional shorts or socks, these items will be for sale at our in-person registration events.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through our Contact Us link under "About Us". You may also call our registrar, Chelsey (865) 256-5142, at any time. Thank you and we look forward to a GREAT season!
01/17/14 5:28 pmaccepting order forms with payment at the events. You may pick-up your purchases on: Tuesday, February 25th from 5:00-7:00PM at Dick's Sporting Goods in Alcoa. (If you are unable to pickup your order on this date, please contact our registrar, Chelsey, at email@example.com.) We will be offering new colors, styles, and varieties this season! We are offering sizes from Youth Small to Adult 3XL. The varieties include: t-shirts, long sleeved t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and wicking tees. The colors for our t-shirts are brand new! Please see photo below for an idea of what we are offering for order. Please remember to mark your calendar for January 25th at Dick's Sporting Goods and February 1st at Foothills Mall to place your order. We are purchasing our fundraising shirts through GoTeez located in Alcoa, TN. The orange and green t-shirt colors also coordinate with Region 1159's NEW jersey colors of orange and green! What an awesome way to support your team and Region 1159! [gview file="/files/AYSO-Shirts.docx"]
11/30/13 8:53 am
- Mail a signed, new copy of the Kid Zone Parent Pledge and payment* (check or money order) to:
PO Box 4206
Maryville, TN 37802
(You may find the link for our printable Kid Zone form by clicking on the About Us tab; Registration; Region 1159 Forms; Kids Zone link)
You may also come to either of our in-person events to register. Please bring Kid Zone Parent Pledge and payment* to registration. The dates, locations, and times are listed below.
Dick's Sporting Goods in Alcoa - January 25, 2014 - 10am-2pm
Foothills Mall - February 1, 2014 - 10am-2pmPlayers new to AYSO or those who did not play the previous Fall 2013 season: You will need to start registration for Spring 2014 at www.eayso.org, our national database. Online registration is now open. Complete registration by mailing or showing up with paperwork and payment* to either of our in-person registration events as above. Questions? See below for contact.*(Cost to register remains $50 for first player in family, $40 for second, $30 for any/all other additional children, per season.)Additional Information:JERSEYS: The new orange and green jersey set will be available for $25 (this includes both orange and green jerseys) at the Open Registration locations.PRACTICE: Spring practice will start the week of February 24, 2014, weather-permitting. GAMES: Saturday games start March 15, 2014 and end May 17, 2014. Please feel free to call our Registrar, Chelsey at (865) 256-5142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime with any questions or concerns.